Currently//September

Ahh...September.

You've brought so many new things to me. You kind of blended right into August, If I can be honest. I can hardly believe it's time to do one of these again.

So here goes.

Currently..

listening...to my very, very eclectic version of a playlist,  featuring The Waiting, The Afters, Brandon Heath, Blondie, The Clash, and The Bangles, All Things New and Matthew West.

planning...the rest of today, and tomorrow. And trying to leave the rest in the hands of my Savior.

celebrating...A good grade that I in no way expected.

recovering...from the first speech of my college career. I feel accomplished. And exhausted.

procrastinating... LAUNDRY. 'nuff said. Not sure how one person makes so much...maybe it has something to do with the fact that I walk a minimum of three miles a day and change my clothes about as often as a pageant girl because THE WEATHER THOUGH.

trying... trying to be brave. Courageous. If I had known what I was getting into when I chose that word... Would I have chosen it? I don't know.

writing...nothing of great import. Filling the journals and notebooks gifted me by close friends...craving the time and desire to dive back into fiction. I miss Asurga.

But alas, and alack, the real world and Algebra beckon. :)

~Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will live for my child

The Immersion Method

What shoddy internet can teach us about multitasking