Update on goals and life

So, I had planned to write a follow up article to my post on Sadness today, but didn't get it put together in time. Anyway, instead, here's an update on the goals i mentioned earlier this week, and how everything's been going.
The Goals

A, Three shifts at work.
I'm back at my retail job for the summer, and I'm so excited to be back. Retail has its frustrations and all, but I always liked this job, and its so good to be back.
---One shift down, two to go.

B. Finish Paper and email to professor.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had a few things from school follow me home and I would love to have all of it completely under wraps by the end of this week.
---DONE!

C.Four loads of Laundry
I may or may not have allowed my laundry to pile up the past couple of weeks. Time to get on that.
---Three loads down. one to go. Almost done!

D.Finish blanket
I've been working on crocheting a blanket for, well..eons. It ends this week.
---Progress is being made, but I still have a ways to go.

E. Blog every day.
I haven't written regularly in a very long time. Time to get back into the swing of writing, and what other way than blogging every day?
---So far so good. Third day in a row of blogging everyday. I have a lot on my plate tomorrow, so I'm not sure what I'll post tomorrow, but I'll do my best to have something ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will live for my child

The Immersion Method

What shoddy internet can teach us about multitasking