Currently//August

watching...Nothing. because the cable is being cantakerous. Grrr

Listening to...The steeler game, or trying, Mostly failing, But i'm trying.

Living...The first week of my first year of campus life.

Breathing...deeply. and often. Calming breaths. Every. Single. Day.

Researching...the church I will begin stalking  attending tomorrow morning.

Praying about...A job application I have in at a place that would likely be a very good fit.

reading....nothing at the moment. Because time. And college, And busyness.

making...goals to blog more often,,..to read more often...to be more open to meeting new people. And I make an effort. I do. But it's difficult to find a balance between introversion and extraversion, people time and quiet time, and talking versus hiding in my room like I'd like to.

...Still working on that, actually.

I guess that's all for now. I like doing these currently posts. I think it's a neat way to get a snapshot of life even when I'm short on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will live for my child

The Immersion Method

What shoddy internet can teach us about multitasking