Saying the Write Things

Anyone who knows me knows that I have some pretty solid opinions on many different things. I also happen to have a fear of being ostracized for them, and thusly I reign in my thoughts and restrain them, because I might offend someone.

And we can't have that. Heaven forbid someone might be offended.

But I have decided enough is enough. We live in a dark world, and as a Christian, I am called to be the light. What exactly is stopping me from doing that? I'm not sure. I've already gone against the societal grain in many ways, I was home-schooled all my life, I didn't date in high-school, and I just recently released my second book. (Which happens to be a look into the possibilities for the future of America-dystopian, disturbing-written to be thought-provoking.)

Clearly, I am a follower.

This ends now. I will no longer say the "right" things. I will say the Write things, I will write the things that are RIGHT for me to say because *they* are RIGHT.

This blog will join the above list of crimes against similarity. I am no longer allowing myself to be sucked into the lemming frame of mind. From here on out, I commit to being bold, to speaking my mind, to sharing the TRUTH, no matter how unpopular and unpalatable it may be.

Your new warrior for Truth,

Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will live for my child

The Immersion Method

What shoddy internet can teach us about multitasking