Currently//April





                                                          (comic found on The New Yorker facebook page)






Internet! It's been so long! Linking up today with Dearest Love

Currently...

Wearing one of the many, many, many rubber-band bracelets my big-hearted little sister made me when she got a band loom a few months ago.

sipping Mountain Dew Throwback. It's a weakness.

wishlisting this. Because a girl can *never* have too much yarn.

writing a little here, and a little there. But mostly beta-reading for two awesome books.

exploring all the ways that I can be useful and make a difference...right where I am. Jumping a little further out from the comfort zone, Hoping and praying to make an impact.

Also....


Falling in love with another four legged friend. Our recently adopted Piper is keeping us on our toes. (and then she licks them.) :)

Trying *SO* hard not to stress out about college stuff. And health stuff. And life stuff. And basically everything.

Reading...Romans. Over and over. (and over and over again.)


That's it for now!

I'll try to start posting regularly again. I try, but...life.


Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will live for my child

The Immersion Method

What shoddy internet can teach us about multitasking