Presently...

Presently...It's been a long week, filled with work, homework, appointments, and Bible study.

Presently...I'm trying to blog and there's a dog sitting on me. 

I'm going about my day and I'm grateful for less pain than last week, thankful for exercises and chiropracors.

I'm looking at my new dog and I'm thinking, "Maybe there can be more than one best dog ever."

I'm beta-reading for two authors, and I'm thinking how beautiful it is that God gave us the written word. 

I'm looking back on my life, and I'm wondering at the me I used to be. So timid, so afraid of looking stupid, so afraid to speak...

So afraid. 

Too afraid. 
"for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7 ESV. 

But now I'm learning that I can only do what I'm called to do if I let my fear go. As one of my dear friends would say, let go and let God.

So, if this post is a little disjointed, or if my life doesn't measure up to what I thought it would, it's okay, because my sovereign God has control of my life, and that's the greatest feeling of all.


Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will live for my child

The Immersion Method

What shoddy internet can teach us about multitasking